Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Multiplayer - Host
Multiplayer sessions allow you to set up an event and get together to present or experience a lesson with multiple people inside Edify.
You can also host a lesson by proxy through Teams or Zoom and invite players to your session to join you in Edify at the same time. To host a lesson, start by creating an event.
Some creation tools and functions won't be available to the host during a multiplayer session. These include:
- Model or environment slicing and layers
- Model or environment slicing in layers
- Object importing, placement or deleting.
- Waypoint placement or deleting.
- New environment, loading, new scene creation or deleting, portal placement or deleting and annotation placement or deleting.
Multiplayer - Play
In addition to the tools being disabled for the host in a multiplayer session, there are a few additional tools are disabled for participants as well. These are broadcasting, recording and adding broadcast cameras.
If you're invited to a multiplayer session, you can find out how to join an event by following the Event - Join section of our Edify Hubsupport page.
Can't find what you're looking for?
No problem! We're here to help. Submit a ticket, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.